What do you get as a DDA member?
Membership gives you the power to influence. With a DDA membership YOU have a voice to influence government policy and ultimately, protect the rights of your loved one. A membership with the Developmental Disabilities Association, a non-profit society, not only shows your support for the programs and services your loved one receives today, but builds our base of support for the future.
In order to accomplish our combined objectives, we need the support of membership. We need families, self-advocates and community members to support our mission and embrace new leadership roles to sustain this organization for generations to come.
A $15.00 membership entitles you to:
- Show your support for the services DDA provides to your loved one
- Voting rights at DDA’s Annual General Meeting
- DDA’s quarterly newsletter – The Star
- Influence the direction of the organization into the future
- Receive the Annual Report
- Community leadership
- Participate in advocacy strategy and campaigns
- An opportunity to volunteer or get involved
- Contribute to expanding DDA’s circle of support
- Participate in special events
- Access services and resources offered to members only
- Receive relevant information and resources
Please note, memberships are valid from April 1 to March 31.
Become a member today!
Become a member of DDA or login to your existing account. Join
You can also sign up for membership by downloading our membership form here and return by mail to
Developmental Disabilities Association, Attn: Communications
100-3851 Shell Road
Richmond BC V6X2W2
or by email at email@example.com