JOB TITLE: MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL | #RMTF19-33
START DATE: As soon as possible, ending 15 March 2020
TERM/STATUS: Temporary Full Time
SCHEDULE/HRS: Mon/Tue 10:00-17;30, Wed 10:30-18:00, Thu 12:00-19:30, Fri 9:30-17:00 // 37.5 hours per week
HOURLY WAGE: $28.25 per collective agreement
Union membership will be required upon hire (BCGEU).
- Degree or Diploma in area directly related to supporting people with developmental disabilities such as Social Services, Human Services, or Education.
- 2 years of experience in a residential setting, 3 years of experience in an adult training program.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Experience with, or training in positive behavior support preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Must be able to perform lifts and transfers of 40lbs.
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention Certification
- Demonstrated competency in English written and verbal communication
- Basic computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Canada