JOB TITLE: MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL | #RMPF19-03
START DATE: 21 January 2019
TERM/STATUS: Permanent Full Time
SCHEDULE/HRS: Mon/Tue/Wed 8:30-16:00, Thu/Fri 8:00-15:30 // 37.5 hours per week
$26.37 per collective agreement (Current Rate)
$28.25 per collective agreement (Rate as of April 1, 2019)
Union membership will be required upon hire (BCGEU).
- Degree or Diploma in area directly related to supporting people with developmental disabilities such as Social Services, Human Services, or Education.
- 2 years of experience in a residential setting, 3 years of experience in an adult training program.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Experience with geriatrics, mechanical lifts & transfers, preferred.
- Experience with, or training in positive behavior support as asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Must be able to perform lifts and transfers of 40lbs.
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention Certification
- Demonstrated competency in English written and verbal communication
- Basic computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Canada