The Community Support Worker (CSW) assists clients with their physical, vocational, recreational, social, emotional, and daily life skill development. The CSW supports clients to achieve the greatest degree of independence and quality of life as possible.
Job Title: Community Support Worker
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Wage: $21.50 + 10.2% in lieu of benefits
What We Offer:
- On-the-job training
- Professional development
- Community involvement
- An inclusive work environment
- Degree or Diploma in Human Services, Social Sciences, Psychology or Education.
- Experience supporting people with developmental disabilities in community settings.
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license OR use of a vehicle for work with business class insurance.
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract.
- Non-Violent Crises Intervention.
- Must have Valid First Aid and CPR.
- Medical Clearance.
- Criminal Record Clearance.
- You must submit minimum availability of 3 shifts per week.
- These positions involve assisting clients with personal care.
- Must be able to swim in chlorinated pools.
- Experience with Dual Diagnosis is preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in English
- Basic computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Canada
This position requires union membershipApply Now