Job Title: Community Support Worker – Casual
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Wage: $20.42 + 9.8% in lieu of benefits
Union membership will be required upon hire (BCGEU).
- Degree or Diploma in Human Services, Social Sciences, Psychology or Education.
- Experience supporting people with developmental disabilities in community settings.
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license OR use of a vehicle for work with business class insurance.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Non-Violent Crises Intervention.
- Must have Valid First Aid and CPR.
- Medical Clearance.
- Criminal Record Clearance.
- You must submit minimum availability of 3 shifts per week.
- These positions involve assisting clients with personal care.
- Must be able to swim in chlorinated pools.
- Experience with Dual Diagnosis is preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in English
- Basic computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Canada