The Client Services Assistant supports the Client Services Departments and Board of Directors by carrying out administrative tasks.
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT | #CSPF19-02
START DATE: As soon as possible
TERM/STATUS: Permanent Full Time
SCHEDULE/HRS: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri 9:00-17:00 // 37.5 hours per week
HOURLY WAGE: $19.15 per collective agreement
Union membership will be required upon hire (BCGEU).
- Grade 12, plus completion of at least one year in secretarial training, business or office administration.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, accurate typing skills of 60 wpm.
- Experience working with multi-line phones.
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Proficiency working with a variety of office equipment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill
- Ability to respond/communicate with public and staff in a positive, professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work independently, to set priorities and work to deadlines
- Ability to effectively organize work and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Manual dexterity to use office equipment
- Dress code requires appearance suitable to meet the public