The Program Manager works in conjunction with the Assistant Director to ensure the needs of the program, children and staffing are met.
JOB TITLE: Child & Youth Program Manager | #MTFT19-18
START DATE: 22 July 2019, ending 31 July 2020
TERM/STATUS: Temporary Full Time
HOURS: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri // 7.5 hours per day // 37.5 hours per week
HOURLY WAGE: $28.25-$29.73 per collective agreement
Union membership will be required upon hire (BCGEU).
- Completion of Early Childhood Education Certification.
- Infant/Toddler Certification preferred.
- Special needs and/or Under 3 Training as required by Licensing.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years work experience with integrated groups of preschool aged children.
- High level of communication skills, oral and written.
- Counseling skills, Public relations experience, and In-Service training delivery.
- Experience with special needs functional assessment, individual and group program design and evaluation.
- Experience in the area of Behavior Management.
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention Certification
- Demonstrated competency in English written and verbal communication
- Basic computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Canada
Apply by June 14, 2019Apply Now