- Home visits to encourage progress, develop new goals and activities
- Both formal and informal developmental assessment
- Gross motor screening by a Physiotherapist as necessary
- Ongoing physiotherapy as necessary
- To enhance the home-based program, parent child groups are offered
- Resource lending
- Assistance for you and your child making a transition or referral to another program or agency
- Service coordination if desired
Your participation is voluntary and free of charge
IDP Information Brochure
To learn more about our IDP programs and services, download our brochure below.
Interested in our IDP Program?
As a parent or legal guardian, you may contact IDP directly, or you may be referred by a Doctor, Public Health Nurse or Community professional. You may submit referrals by downloading our IDP referral form, or filling out the referral form below.
Parent Child Groups
Group programs are offered as an enhancement to your home-based program.
Once you are referred to the program, a consultant will visit you in your home or a location of your choice. Together, we will plan activities that meet both your child’s and your family’s needs and our team will provide relevant information.
Infant Development Consultants are professionals in the field of early intervention. They have skills and knowledge in child development, and can assist you to enhance your infant’s first years.
Referrals to IDP
As a parent or legal guardian, you may contact our Infant Development Program directly, or you may be referred by a Doctor, Public Health Nurse or Community professional. You may submit referrals by downloading our IDP referral form, or filling out the referral form here.
For any questions, please contact us at 604.435.8166, fax 604.709.4553 or email with consent to email@example.com